torsdag 7. mai 2009

Wooo, Toyota is healthy again!

After alot of here and there I got he or she or it fixed :D
I got a hold of the "brushes" parts that the car-fix duude i know told me to get. I wouldent call it brushes tho, it looked more like a pair of metal rectangles with wires attatched.

The pic to the left is the old ones that were taken out of my car, they were supposed to be atleast trice as long. four times on the smallest one there.

Oh and yea! I'm glad the car didnt stop at the way to the fix duudes place, since it were a bit to drive. And now the warning light's off :D (except in this case the hand break light, but it were on at the time) :P

Pics to the left: Kenny, my BF walking out of a shop to get some milk and candy on the way home. Then my Toyota safely sleeping outside our appartment.

2 kommentarer:

  1. The Toyota is obviously a she. Carina! XD
    Hmm... Wires were made only to cause humans despair and agony. D: Like in Silent Hill 5!

    Hahaha, Kenny looks so happy. o.o

    SvarSlett
  2. haha indeed XD to all 3 statements XD

    Kenny didnt want me to take a pic of him tho, but its like that with both of us :P hehe

    SvarSlett