tirsdag 12. mai 2009

buh.... my first car crash

I were going to work, as all other days, and were sitting in cew or what its called in english (alot of cars goin the same way slowly), and it were alot of start-stop-start-stop driveing, suddenly my thought raised to something that happened the day before that had a big inpact on me. And i didnt notice when the car infront suddenly stopped again. I went right on the other cars back.. T_T

Luckily the damages were just a few scratches on the black thingy at the end of her car.
My car had more damage, The right head light and side light were crushed, and probably the frame a tad bit in. -_- I gave her my phone number and address and we met later that day after work to fix damage papers.

Buh.. i feel so stressed now. gotta send the papers to my dad, cus i need his signature, then he gotta send it to the insurance company. Hope there wount be any trouble later on appearing in this case.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Awww. Poor you and your car! At least it sounds like everything is going to be ok and noone got hurt! :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Ouch, I bet that hurt, Meg! How did you dad react to that incident? Were you able to bring you car back in good shape? Anyway, I just wish you and your car well.

    SvarSlett