mandag 11. mai 2009

Pata pata pata pon! UGh! I'm going insane Pon!



Last weekend we slept over at some friends house and played some games. Among them, the PSP game Patapon 2. I played it a couple of houers and to say the least, I coulden't get the rytmn and patapon singing out of my head! Even when we saw the movie Porco Rosso later that evning, I had the tune in my head from time to time. And not to forget; later as i tried to sleep >_>

And it all mixed with the scary patapon tree's tune. Bon bon boon! + alot more bonbons.

Here is the "bon bon" tree

Typical patapon singing
You may have to skip a bit out in the video to more singing)

A fun, adictive dangerous game... which makes it a scary game, especially cus of the singing X_X

1 kommentar:

  1. Heheheh! Cute drawing! XD

    I wanna play patapon too! Maybe I need to update that software thing in my PSP, but I dare not. o.O

    SvarSlett